Sunday, June 24, 2012

Untamed Youth

One of the most incredible bands I've ever seen live were The Untamed Youth in Vegas sometime in the late 90's. They had broken up and reformed possibly so they could get a chance to meet thier heroes The Trashmen. Deke Dickerson and Mace the self proclaimed "King of all men" or "Dolemace" both wore Pabst 12pack hats and showered the crowd in PBR whilest handing out free ones to people in front. I got one and thought man this is that cheep shit ass shit but throughally enjoyed it anyway. I better, cause they enforced everyone put down thier imports and only drink Pabst or fuck off and die and then they went into Their love ode to Elly Mae. This is one of the best surf/ frat bands peroid so if you haven't heard them you are in for a treat! I proclaim "Minor Chaos" the record of this summer! GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment