I've just realized that it's been a long ass time since I've posted some free songs so to makeup for it I'm going to post some hard to find gems from the 80's. I'm hijacking people's genius for this crappy blog to illustrate the brilliance of fake profiles on myspace. I forget how with the internet everything special falls out of your brain as soon as you see it usually it's the cruel magic of the internet's powers. So along with the music you should also check out the peoples profiles I'm tributing in this way because most of the brilliance of myspace gets forgotten alot with kids today.
First the unsung heroes of Myspace:
Gay Skeletor
Middle Aged Alcoholic Panthro
and there are thousands more so add all of them and fuck facebook myspace is more punk(even though it's not really!).
and now some music but you must suffer some ranting about it actually just skip all of this information.
Shuki Levy is the massive force of cartoon music he scored most of the cartoon theme songs you know and love through out the 80's and alot of duds(Popples, Punk Brewster Cartoon w/ Glomer). Do your own research about him this is about the music.
Another Guy who is worth mentioning is Bernard Hoffer and all the music on here is not available and kinda "put up with it because it's not available" to buy. I got it from gettube so there you go.
He-Man OST plus crummy version of shuki songs
this is all incidental and taken from youtube
but it's much better quality.
Download
this one has the better version of The Mask theme song and Cheetara w/o the record scratch noises.if you like any of this please comment!
I almost forgot Levy's Jayce & The Wheeled Warriors theme
and some awesome radical dude who did a metal version which is incredible go to his youtube channel
Metal Version
Original
No comments:
Post a Comment