
Those Motherfuckers BestBuy,Toshiba,Windows 7,streaming on the net Youtube fuck every single one of you!
I'm so pissed that they went and picked the bones offa Lucio Fulci's corpse to sell their stupid fucking products, no fair! Wah! Genius never gets any credit it's just manipulated without any concern for the actual fans and just repackaged as something empty and souless like a Best buy commercial. Fuck off and leave our shit alone now! I don't know who to blame but some asshole motherfucker is responsible! Argh. This Zombie vs. Shark phenomenon is really out of control and it's definately youtube's fault for bringing it to the mainstream.There's even a t-shirt Shit like this really gets under my skin for some reason but I'll obviously get over it. I just don't want Zombie to turn into the next finally fast.com and see it every hour.
this dude was waay happier about it then me
No comments:
Post a Comment