Nashville-Murder in Music City-
Nashville performer and "Hee Haw" star David "Stringbean" Akeman had a strange habit. The banjo picker and joke teller kept $3,000 in cash in his overall's bib pocket, and ten times that hidden at home--cash for a rainy day. For Akeman and his wife, that rainy day never came. Murdered in 1973, their killers never found either stash.
Here's a scandal-filled saga about sex, money, and hypocrisy. It's the tale of Kathy Willet, a housewife turned prostitute and one of her customers--Vice Mayor Doug Danziger, who had been leading the fight against porn in Ft. Lauderdale. When Danziger's liaison with Kathy was taped, his career was destroyed--and Kathy's soared!
This episode was amazing They shot around Ft. Lauderdale and every bit of it I've driven past and new inside and out.I wouldn't have been suprised if I turned up in the background somewhere(far away from these creeps though).There was a video store in coral springs that the owner had a signed copy of Kathy's porno tape(and this cheap horror flick) that he proudly displayed in front!
there's no video just info on lobsterboy
this is the most legendary of all the episodes this is what started my addiction to this show! I wanted to move to Gibtown and terrorize the circus freaks there and of course frequent Sonic drive thru(which i hadnt tried at the time).The Lobster boy got me hooked on 7&7's since that was his favorite beverage!
Near Scottsboro, Alabama, Reverend Summerford was head preacher at the Church of Jesus with Signs Following, a congregation of snake handlers. Prone to heavy drinking and enraged by his wife's infidelities, in 1991 Summerford forced her to plunge her arm into a cage of rattlesnakes, then write a suicide note. Unfortunately for her husband, she lived!
This one I wish they'd play again since I've only seen it once it was incredible! Just knocked my eyes out of my head!
After six members of the DeFeo family are murdered in their home in Amityville, New York, by the oldest DeFeo son, George and Kathy Lutz move into the house and claim to experience a series of bizarre, supernatural events. They write an account of their experiences and the tale becomes the basis for the popular movie The Amityville Horror.
This one was aired on a terrifying Halloween Night.I continue to be obsessed with this case.Terrible movies though puke!
Portland, Oregon once had a reputation as a happy, hippie town that embraced diversity--until 1988 when racist skinheads went on a rampage, beating an Ethiopian student to death. This is the story of Ken Mieske, the skinhead who led the assault, and Tom Metzger and Dave Mazzella, the white supremacists who encouraged Mieske and other skinheads to become head-cracking storm troopers.
Yet another reason to hate Portland(besides crusties and Black Tar Heroin)
These are a few of my most favorite episodes this series really should be on dvd.After Paul died David Keith took over I think it just sunk the show he has a good voice but it just wasn't the same.
(R.I.P. Paul Winfield)
No comments:
Post a Comment