
I can admit it now but the only reason to watch any of the Friday The 13th flicks is for the gore and the naked girls everybody knows this. There's not exactly any redeeming quality or value in any of these movies.I recently bought a copy of the best sequel (part 4) at Wal-mart and it's still sealed! I can't bring myself to sit through it! Before the internet you had to punish yourself alittle in order to see naked females. The characters in every Friday sequel are usually drooling mongoloids, nerdy virgins or hot chicks with no brains(the all American protagonists!) But there's one trick in old hockey mask was holdin out on us this whole time he had other things besides knives in his arsenal to maim people with...
I've been completely oblivious too but I was pretty excited to find what it was and that's super terrible acid washed jeans fringe on a denim jacket wearin (perhaps you know where I'm headed with this, I can't believe it myself!) but COCK ROCK! and some very faggy new wave.
You tell your self this can't be happening, but it's unstoppable like the onslaught of bad sequels and even worse remakes yet to come(Eli Roth's/Tobe Hooper's The Funhouse anyone?)
That's right songs that are so heavily guarded that only a few brave souls unleashed them on youtube for my sensitive ears to hear, and now yours. This is shameful. Hang your hockey mask in shame Jason Voorhees.
Friday part 4 -Lion- Love is a Lie
Friday 5 Psedo Echo (some gay new wave for ya)
Friday 6 Animal
Friday 8 the worst of all Richard Marx meets Michael Bolton
Bonus: the sexy workout video the dude from Police Academy is watching when he gets Hacksawed in the throat
No comments:
Post a Comment