
He'll set you straight! There are so many mistakes on NF instant, but way more sweet non-released films too make up for the mistakes, so shut up and deal with it.In Oakland there are many douchey hipster bands, this ain't one of them. They started out semi garage (I guess) with a little schlock and smatz throw in(a ultra dumb ass cover of the Muppet Babies theme), but now I fear they have become a bunch of mimes and are going to start singing about they trials and tribulations that a circus performer faces. I mean just look at this shit LINK . They got a frenchy bagette, gypsy performance artist look(the chubby singer is pretty hot though). These jokers live down the street from me too. Don't support them they need less attention.
yeah, Shannon and the Clams came to town a few months ago, but I didn't go see them. Muppet Babies theme? Are you kidding? LAME.
ReplyDelete