
Ok so I realize now that if this blog were a child it would be a dead bloated corpse rotting in a corner somewhere. Sorry, it's tedious keeping up a stupid blog and retarded and also you feel like a mom babysitting terrible kids who spit in your face and don't really care. I do this for me anyway you ungrateful brats! But it's 2012 and it's a whole new ball of wax. I have all kinds of excuses for lack of posts, but how is it that you deserve an explanation? I don't owe you shit! Man I'm so fucking generous for putting this past year round up of mostly metal and a few punk nuggets(basically another joe preston ripoff podcast). I mean that guy really knows his stuff, obviously. What stuff really got me all overexcited last year? definetly GHOST, AW and early BOC and Scorps and some Carmen Maki and Oz. Basically it's perpetually 1974 in my mind. Oh and one of the raddest Cathedral songs I've heard in ages(funeral of dreams).I got alittle upset last time (what else is new?) and basically balled my way out of a podcast so enjoy this one for once in your life.
Ghost-Stands by him
Scorps-drifting sun
Cathedral- Funeral of Dreams
BOC- Quicklime girl
Ghost
Scott Walker
The Strawbs-Tomorrow
Carmen Maki + Oz
Ghost
King DIAMOND
Ancient Wisdom
BOC
The Mau Maus
DRUG PROBLEM
Trust
ELP
Pino Donaggio
Deep Purple
DOWNLOAD
No comments:
Post a Comment