I have no idea who the Hudson Brothers are and don't really care, but they obviously are from a vaudeville time in comedy when wackiness and bad puns were high comedy. Well actually doing a little more research then I wanted to, it looks like they were a teeny bopper outfit (the kind of band that gives those power pop losers a boner). Rod Serling needed the paycheck so I don't fault him but this looks hilariously terrible.

The throwing in pop culture references at a mile a minute makes it instantly dated just like those stupid morons Jason friedberg and Aaron Seltzer
(HONK HONK get it Seltzer SSSPPRRRRAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY) The idiotic team behind Date Movie/Disaster movie/Epic Movie blah blah you get the idea. Check out the unfunny parody moments in the trailer of shit like The Exorcist/ Friday the 13TH(You're all doomed!) it looks like they got some cool monsters and that freaky dude from Mork and Mindy(Exidor). They even regurgitated that Exorcist joke for Scary Movie, but thats the Wayans Brothers and thats a whole nother ball of wax.

(Robert Donner or Exidor)

(the geniuses behind Meet the Spartans)
It's just too annoying to go into detail about The Date movie guys but I 'm always confused by how they think violence and minorities is always hilarious and an impromptu rap song is a sure fire laugh like a rubber chicken or a joy buzzer! You could blow out your brain circuits thinking how these actually made truck loads of money and these Hudson Brother dudes get no credit for inventing this style of horrid comedy, I mean at least with a little credit this guy in the middle could by more manic panic for his faggy beard Jeez Louiez!

The Hudsons now a days (that beard just says it all about wackiness)
That beard says it all about paint huffing wackiness. Mark Hudson is a giant paint huffing fag. Yeah, I said it.
ReplyDeletehahaha
ReplyDelete