
There is so much fun punk or garbage pop punk that is designed to make people dance or be happy fuck that shit I want junk rock like Indianapolis' Sloppy Seconds, their singer is a total homo for Mr. T (he even tries to dress like him) and has yellow playdo lookin hair. Check out their guitar player Danny "Roadkill" Thompson he's a million pounds! And the rest.. these guys do it for the kids( their oldest fan is maybe 14!) Half of their catalog is crappy so I picked all the best tracks! Mighty Heroes name checks Dr. Phibes, Jonathan E. from Rollerball, Bufford Pusser and Evel Knievel
all in one sausage and pepperoni stuffed calzone. Manja! Manja! P.S. I think their singer B.A might have eaten the old guitar player he looks fatter.

These are my favorites so if yours isn't on here better luck next time.
D
No comments:
Post a Comment