Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America


I saw this crazy good movie with William Shatner called "The Intruder" (the alternate and better title was I Hate Your Guts). It takes place in the deep south were people say things like "My husband is lazy he must have N-Word blood", and no one is uncomfortable. An ideal climate of whites only and blacks are viciously condemned (and slapped in the face by the mayor), this is some powerful stuff from Roger Corman and William Shatner. Recommended!
on Netflix instant


I've been downloading some 68 Comeback, an amazing garage band from Memphis that sound like a rockabilly band fronted by Early Squid(or unknown Hinson) and dipped in motor oil and fried chicken grease. I'm excited about BBQ ing some chicken and getting drunk. I should lock myself in a room with two BBQ grills Boston style but I won't(thats a jab at all you IC readers, who can't take a funny joke).
Speaking of I can't post on there anymore because my computer makes it too difficult and adds extra shit to their page. So I'll be staying on this side of the fence for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment