
Back in the days of yore (hunter of the future?) I was obsessed with Comcast ondemand but then the Roku entered my life and we had a nice time for awhile, we are still going steady and I often revisit. Who am I kidding I could never turn my back o n Roku, it's the best invention soince instant Netflix! But I must tell you readers Xfinity (which is what comcast now calls it self) has done bamboozled my ass with a triple pronged attack! First flick under their Preferred Collection section I watched "Of Unknown Origin". I watched the trailer and got Hornswaggled into believing this was some kinda ghost apartment rehash, but it's instead about a hideous giant rat and it has Peter Weller(Robocop) and Shannon Tweed(Cinemax). Weller plays a yuppie douchebag who loses his marbles all over the place and turns his house upside down to obliterate this rat before his wife comes home from vacation.
The next two I have staked out but since it's almost 2:30 and I like to get up at least around the crack of 11am I will save these for another time. They are "He Knows Your Alone" and St. Ives with my all time favorite Charles Bronson.
The last thing I saw on Instant was "Wife to be Sacrificed" which was so unbelievably fucked up, just check it out for yourself and see if you don't need a shower or just confusion about japanese people will confound your brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment