
Happy Sunday Everyone behold one of the dumbest fucking songs ever recorded by WWF Champion brawler Terry Funk! his song contribution to the awesome 80's Wrestling Album stands on it's own in an incredible monumental piece of retarded gold and should have been a #1 hit on the Dr. Demento charts at least!
I hate Barbra's ugly face as well but if I was a dude with a raw hamburger face who dresses like a hillbilly hooker half the time and a Hobbit in a cowboy hat the rest.
Then again This dude is awesomely terrifying (check out this backyard wrestling fire breathing picture).

This bro was in Roadhouse and Over the Top( Filmography), so he's automatically waay cooler than Hulk Hogan(and so is anyone else you want to dredge up).
Just check out his comedic delivery, it's so wooden and lifeless, it make me want to vomit in terror. When I call Skunkape's house he turned this into a ringtone.
"She said she saw my name on the bathroon wall, so she thought she'd give me try"
Song Link
Backyard link
this is Happy Goldsplat approved for bad joke quality
No comments:
Post a Comment