(it's sad but i may have to get this tattooed on my face now!)So along ass time ago i wrote a nice op ed(what the hell is that anyway) piece about crusties and how much i hate them and kinda ragged on punk grocery stores, read all about it here if you want :)
However now a days it's side splitting hilarious to me that one of my favorite pass times is hanging out with the old handbag(or the wife) at Berkeley Bowl and grocery shopping,getting some espresso and an onion bagel and sitting by the front outside the store and having a nice relaxing time. I am not ashamed(should i be?) I fucking love it!They got lots of goodies, my favorite is the beer and cheese selection and that they have actual products that regular stores have, not like the bullshit Trader joes carries. I don't believe that there are grocery turf wars anymore like i once did,it woyld be funny to see Warriors type street gangs sashaying up and down the market with bottles ans sticks no instead it's just hipsters who are a plague everywhere and need to be deported to third world countries. But I just am another green eyed monster that mocks the meat it feeds on apparently(that's from Shakespeare see how fucking snooty I am now??). I got a stocked up fridge with meat and beer and am pretty happy so i guess you're ok in my book dumpster muffin. But all other Berkeley Creeps are still fuckheads in my book.
No comments:
Post a Comment