
expanding on an old blog
this is an old blog from 05:
Kill the Pizza people
fuck california and it's shitty pizza! I mean I thought it was hard to get good pizza in orlando but come on! Last night we had to go to Blondie's Pizza and get Ellios style wretched crap.Anyone who lives here and reads this suggest some good pizza places here are some pointers: make sure it's thin crust new york style 2.real italian people who would rather die then serve crappy pizza and have some pride in not making people wanna throw up. 3.here are some good pizza places that destroyed last night's
another funny tidbit,all the workers have shirts on that say make pizza not war & that's the real reason everything is terrbile now.If they could get the pizza straight there wouldn't be a problem.
1.VITO'S(Pompano beach)
2.That place in Orlando in the barnes & noble plaza on colonial drive
3.Annies in Margate
I was too young to actually remember real new york pizza,it's kinda like this I never visited any historic places there either besides the MOMA or the MONH.so there!
Since then I have actually found some decent Pizza Suprisingly but alas noway am I saying The mentioned places compare with the geniune article if anything they make it so I dont vomit on my shoes.
Oakland/Frisco decent pizza and grub(including Hamurgers,etc)
1.My own house on Telegraph Ave. The best pizza ingrediants available at Trader Joes (fresh dough,cheese and pizza sauce in a jar)for two people only usually 6 slices each between two people.
2.Brother's - I found out about this place thru Brett.The best pizza I've had since moving but it's lame because I never eat it since it's next to the beach waay the fuck out in Frisc a Disc.The thickest cheepest best toping's like bacon which is real and many more I got the bacon once.
3.Lanesplitter-for along while before I perfected my own style of the pizza art we had to take cabs,walk,or take the bus to this place which since then I've been once in a few months(or longer).Ami had a hair apointment and it's next door.
Lots to complain about: Stringy onions that just have to go.Microbrews brewed in a hipsters toilet or worse.Beer titles like bear on unicycle ale or No worries lager fuck that! The cider tastes exactly like white wine(needed a shrimp garnish).The sausage pepperoni stringy onion combo is tops with me though.
4.Arinelles ok this will always give me the runs but it is Ny imitation always flat greazy and orange cheesy looking on wax paper left on a dirty counter for me to munch on.One night I ran in there drunk and had to listen to some idiot girl talk about picking a scab or something wait thats not a selling point Oh yeah thats why it's 4.
Burger's
California seems like it's tailor made for motherfucking burgers.Where can you go to get fresh dripping meat thats edible in FL? Nowhere thats where!
1.Bongo Burger-I was gonna mention Beeps(the 2nd on our list as numero uno) but it's too bitchy to get to and convience is best when eating a gut stuffing cheeseburger.I mean you dont wanna wlak around for waay too long.I've tried 3 kinds(double w/ cheese,mushrooms,single) and they were all scrumpious.Packed with burnt cheesy meaty goodness.
2.BEEPS-when I first saw the sign I immediatley recognized it as the logo on a SUPERCHARGER record(the 1st one and singles party).You usually have to wait at least 20 minutes but man it's worth it! the bun is super toasted so it doesnt get soggy at all.Theres a secret sauce thats probably hot mustard.The fries are super well done just like they ought to be.I always feel super glad I made the walk but it's trechurous.Up the school hill and then 5 blocks away so it would've been 1 but too far.
3.Big Mouth-this is right on my way home from work to the bart.The decore is shitty as all hell.wobbly western style tables,hamburger stained walls the ketchup framed pictures are pretty awesome though.It's a bit steep but you do get free giant steak fries though.Speaking of steak the steak sandwhich is quite delcious too.
Ok thats all for now happy trails
No comments:
Post a Comment