Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ian Mcculloch get out of my ipod

Sometimes on my ipod shuffle I get the Lucio Fulci tribute song by Gwar "Zombie" they do a kick ass version of the theme with keyboards and samples from the film.At the end of the song there is a sample that goes "Now Let's find something more cheerful on the radio" spoken by Mr. Ian Mcculloch(star of Dr. Butcher M.D.,Zombie and Contamination).I always listen to the next song because It's almost like he is actually finding something on my ipod that I will possibly like(even though I picked all the songs myself). Here are some extra tidbits from imdb about the flick
It's just been brought to my attention that there is another more famous Ian Mcculloch(yikes I actually forgot about this "got into mommy's make-up douche)

So as a tribute to the man, here are some songs.
Zombie

Peter West:Danger Seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment